NosirahFreedmanNosirahFreedman

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Iphone 666 Iphone 666

Awesome animation! Even though I didn't like the writing that much, the visual gags were more than enough to be funny.

MrChambers responds:

Thanks, yea I really need to work on my writing

Happy Birthday, Adrian! Happy Birthday, Adrian!

Lovin this! The texture lines make it and the style is fantastic! Keep it up!

Elf Elf

Your animation is well done, but has no power behind the motions. Add some anticipation and follow-through.

Ghosty22 responds:

I try to use anticipation, but it never seems to come out right.

Donkey Kong Goes Bananas! Donkey Kong Goes Bananas!

Competent but not funny. There's a saying called, "Don't call a dog a dog."

CVAnimation responds:

that hurt my poor little heart

Dead Project Dead Project

Beautiful animation and sound! The backgrounds are also absolutely fantastic. I wish I could see them done though... maybe some other time?

mariankiller responds:

thanks .i'm working on another project so will see....:)

Busser: Sushi Busser: Sushi

This is fantastic work! The animation is pretty good, the character design is simple, yet distinct, the color palette helps set the mood, etc. And the ending... I love that ending. It brought this from a 4 to a 5. Great work!

Only issue is the sound. It's very low.

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

No lipsync, little animation, and a poop joke... *sigh*

Donkeyhorse responds:

Without lipsync and with poop humor, still better than your stuff, blam! Thanks for the feedback.

Anime Amigos 2: Anime Con Anime Amigos 2: Anime Con

I'm loving your style, especially the painted backgrounds. The biggest issue is your sound design. There have been many times in which I haven't been able to hear dialogue as well as times in which the long periods of silence with faint music that should have been louder. Overall, good job! Looking forward to the next one!

RyanStorm responds:

I mostly agree. I feel sound design dialogue wise, the first line of dialogue should set the standard for how high the volume on your speakers should be. That said I will work on that, as it's enough of a problem that people have actually addressed it to me.
Music wise, I agree. I feel like the moments of silence should've prompted a raised audio level on the music.
Glad you liked it and sorry for the late response!

A Bag of Cats Ate my Face A Bag of Cats Ate my Face

The absurdist humor wasn't absurd enough, the animation was lazy, and you resorted to swearing only to get a cheap laugh.

It was competent, but not good. Maybe next time.

CyanSandwich responds:

Maybe next time.

8 8

I'm going to be a bit harsh, so I apologize in advance:

Paper puppet animation is one of the worst styles of animation out there, especially when you don't know how to movie it right. Everything is stiff despite being 'animated' and simply looks bad. Other than the poor animation, the symbolism also falls flat. It either relies on obscure simulacra or is pulled out of your ass; I can't tell which. The only thing you succeeded at was creating atmosphere through visual and sound design. If only you complimented this strength with good animation and storytelling.