NosirahFreedmanNosirahFreedman

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Iphone 666 Iphone 666

Awesome animation! Even though I didn't like the writing that much, the visual gags were more than enough to be funny.

MrChambers responds:

Thanks, yea I really need to work on my writing

Happy Birthday, Adrian! Happy Birthday, Adrian!

Lovin this! The texture lines make it and the style is fantastic! Keep it up!

Elf Elf

Your animation is well done, but has no power behind the motions. Add some anticipation and follow-through.

Ghosty22 responds:

I try to use anticipation, but it never seems to come out right.

Wartune Wartune

I played it for 2 minutes before I stopped. Never force autopilot on a strategy game.

Cult Classic Cult Classic

Is this satire for people who only play games for achievements? Is this a social commentary on how all you have to do to make front page is to make references without context? Is this a statement against what we call a "game" by producing a piece of minimal interactivity? If so, then this is a fun piece of art and "Cult Classic" is a clever title.

However, if you're serious, then I cannot even bring myself to criticize it. All that I have to say is that once you get past the gimmick of the collection of references, then it is forgettable and empty.

Spike Spiegel Spike Spiegel

I'm a sucker for Spike :3

To make it better, try to put him in the lower right third and add a shadow to his feet. Maybe even mess with the colors of the individual shapes of the yellow background to match the feel of the show/character.

Ryoma-Hechizen responds:

Thank you for the advice! I usually tend to get sloppy on the BG as soon as I finish the character

Do Your Part Do Your Part

Took a while to realize what it was. At first I though it was cow udder covers.

To fix this, try fixing your perspective on the smoke stacks. Something just feels off.

slopndoodle responds:

Good call. I gotta work on reducing the levels of slop in my work.

Sonic inks Sonic inks

Very nice ink work and two tone shading! One of the checker patterns needs better line weight, but overall well done! ^-^